This small hotel is situated near St. Stephen’s Square. The oval windows and dark façade done in glass mosaic create a striking contrast to the historic surroundings. The windows resemble eyes looking out onto the cityscape. The interiors thematise the world of Wiener Werkstätte in a modern interpretation and pay homage to emblematic Viennese artists such as Koloman Moser.
- Bauzeit: 2010-2012
- PlanerIn: BWM Architekten, Michael Manzenreiter
- Client: LENIKUS Hotel-und Gastronomiebetriebs Ges.m.b.H.
- Building type: Hotel and restaurants
- Reachability: U1/U3 Stephansplatz
- Accessibility: only from outside
- Foto: Christian Fürtner
You can find additional information about this building in the nextroom architectural database