The three architects/studios designed individual building types arranged as long and curving rows on the rectangular plot at the periphery of the 22nd municipal district Donaustadt. Special building designs for the head-ends of the rows and the extravagant colour scheme adopted by Adolf Krischanitz’s elements endow the estate with its incomparable visual appeal.
- Bauzeit: 1989-1992
- PlanerIn: Adolf Krischanitz, Herzog & de Meuron, Steidle Architekten
- Client: Österreichisches Siedlungswerk
- Building type: Residential
- Reachability: U2 Aspernstraße, bus 97A, stop: Goldregengasse
- The chromatic concept for the sections designed by Adolf Krischanitz was developed by Oskar Putz; that for the sections by Herzog & de Meuron was created by Helmut Federle.
- Foto: Rupert Christanell
You can find additional information about this building in the nextroom architectural database